Skip to content
- When is the Auckland Brick Show on?
Saturday 26th October and Sunday 27th October of Labour Weekend.
- Will the show also be open on Monday 28th October?
No, the last day of the show is Sunday 27th October.
- What hours is the show open?
The doors open at 9 am and close at 5:30 pm.
- When I buy a ticket, it has a session start time, for example 10 am. Must I be there for 10 am?
No, the ticket is sold for a one hour entry time. The ticket is valid for entry any time during the hour. Indeed, you may want to come later in the one hour slot (e.g. at quarter past or half past the hour), as most visitors to the show typically turn at the start time of their session.
- Do I have to leave the show when my session time is up?
No, your session time is never "up" (although you do have to leave at closing time!). You can stay at the show for as long as you like.
- Where can I see which sessions are available and buy tickets for the show?
Please click this link to the eventfinda website.
- I'd like to exhibit some of my own LEGO models in the show. Is that possible?
So long as the exhibitor submissions haven't closed, yes it is. Click on the menu option "Exhibitor Application" above and follow the instructions.